Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't remember what I did yesterday - let alone 51 years ago Louise :shock:

I've done some ironing but half of it was from August when we got back off holiday - I took one look at it today and thought "I'm not wearing that in this weather" and put it away - folded nicely of course!!!

I've had the beeswax polish out and attacked various bits of furniture - I'm running out of things to polish now :?

Still waiting.......................

There are three parts of the financing to be looked at. We have agreement on two and the Bank Manager said at midday that the third was 'looking promising' - if we fall at the last hurdle it will be so devastating...........

At the risk of boring everyone - we're still waiting :roll:

We should have had an answer by close of business but have just heard that part of the paperwork has gone to the wrong office :roll::evil:

The Bank Manager is confident it will happen, he's not worried at all. We should now know by lunchtime tomorrow.

Never mind - Dawn has very kindly given me one of her Chocolate Oranges :wink: - that should keep me quiet this evening :roll:

What a silly question Nicola!

Today I had a pear at lunchtime

and this evening.........

A starter of Lemon flavour Gaviscon tablet

followed by a nice piece of Haddock from the chip shop (we'd both lost the will to live, let alone cook)

....and then a whole chocolate orange

Now I need anothe Gaviscon :?

:P Hi Lesley, still thinking of you, just couldn't get on line earlier. Took a while to post my pic, & I'd promised myself I'd do that before reading! Good thing, 'cos then it was the end of my turn :roll: . But, just sneaked on again to catch up.

Have I really got to nag you to eat properly tomorrow! Porridge for breakfast!

Do hope you don't have to wait too long now, I know I'd be a nervous wreck by now.

Keep following that dream, look forward to hearing more tomorow! :D

Thanks Kate.

DAN! :evil: - do you have to!!!! :roll: Where did you find that photo - it's not her - where are the dark roots and the Worzel Gummidge hairstyle? :roll: At least there's no sound with it :?

(Kate - she won CBB - and no, she's not a celebrity! - well, nor were the rest :roll: )