OK, well, leave the post up for a while to see if anyone in that area sees it and offers. Also try emailing barbara@omlet.co.uk, she might know of someone in that area who would be willing.

If you don't get any joy, then if you're prepared to put the eglu and hens in the car and bring them to sunny Banbury, I'd be happy to look after them for you.

Hi all

Many thanks for the offers Stratford is a wee bit closer.

I will contact Barbara to see if there are others in the vicinity ,I am more than happy to reciprocate the favour.

I would also transport the girls avec the eglu and run, I'm not saying I would come and fetch them back ,they have scoffed my veg patch,even the tops off my over wintered garlic,phew you should smell their breath :oops::oops:

Regards

Hi all

Many thanks for the offers Stratford is a wee bit closer.

I will contact Barbara to see if there are others in the vicinity ,I am more than happy to reciprocate the favour.

Regards

I don't think you'll be reciprocating the favour if you bring them here :lol::lol::lol:

We'll be happy to look after them for you if you want.

edit: just noticed you have a Purple Eglu :D - I haven't got a purple one............ yet!!! :wink:

Hello Fluffgrue - looks like you've no excuse not to get an Eglu and a couple of chickens now :wink: Now what colour Eglu are you going to order? :lol:8)

It seems I've just ordered a green reconditioned one. Have yet to arrange a delivery date. ;)

To add my 2p, I'm happy to chicken sit - we're in South Manchester and have room in the garden. (Think we'll be away mid-August for 2 weeks, so will probably need to arrange something for then, when we figure out what plans are :) )