Lesley

Age!

The polite version of what Kate PM'd to me this morning is something like " any cards with a '0' on it will need to be surgically removed from the donor"!! :shock::lol:

It's only a number Kate!

On Wednesdays I do the Accounts in a computer shop. This morning i overheard a customer, aged 82, spend half an hour trying to persuade his son that said son needed a computer! :shock: There's hope for us all :lol::lol:

I know but it's a bigger number than I 'd like it to be :lol::lol::lol: !!!

I'll be OK once it's been and gone - it's just thinking about it that's not nice! That and the ever increasing number of frizzly white hairs that are appearing in my mousy locks - aaaaaargh :evil: - why do they always stand up like question marks!

I gave them all to Carl - check that out in the Gallery :lol::lol::lol: He might be 11 years younger but he is nearly white :D

It's true though - both my (younger) sisters have grey hairs, so does my daughter!! but I honestly haven't got any - and, no,I don't pull them out.

Can I have a 'smug' emoticon now please!

Jeff would just love some hair any colour will do........... :D

I don't mind going grey really I will grow old gracefully I think. I might change my mind though in a few years time.

I get the kids to pull out my grey hairs especially the ones that stick up.

Now you can have your smug emoticon only I am still not allowed to down load any................ :P:lol: that will have to do maybe Kate can find one, or knit you one............... :P