Lesley

Age!

The only Birthday I really hated was my 21st -

Me too, well the day was OK & I don't remember much about the evening...it was the next day that I hated.

I remember trying to stand up after knocking back tequilas...and thats it!

I've never touched a single spirit of any kind since, even the smell is enough!

Just to add to the statistics - because I try not to remember how old I really am - I thought I'd contribute my age. Like Kate, I still vaguely think of myself as 18 - or perhaps 20. In reality I am 35 :shock: and turning 36 in June :( , and dreading the idea of being 40. I spend most of my waking life chasing a two-and-a-half year-old and teaching teenage girls and I think that either or both of those activities are quite good for keeping me feeling younger than I am. It's just by the end of the week I start to feel that it's all a bit much...

Yes - but I can spell GUN!!!

I couldn't spell Shillelagh either! It wasn't in my dictionary, so I had to phone my mum, who could spell it but wanted to just check she was right first. It took looking in three different dictionary's just to find it :!::!::!:

I now have it written in the front of my dictionary just in case I need it again (which strangely enough I do on a chicken forum :? figure that one out!?! It has something to do with my friendly, peaceful, dancing Leprechaun). :lol:

Does anyone else have a dictionary next to them when on this forum? I am always checking words, use it more now than when I was at school. :oops:

Sammi 8)

Its a shillelagh

Now that looks like my name...well, people do spell it all sorts of ways.

I remember writing my name when I started school but then some months later having a lesson with the rule "i before e except after c".

So I started putting Shiela & the teacher told me off for not being able to spell my own name.

Anyway Sammi, Esther likes to see you waving your magic wand!

Its a shillelagh

Anyway Sammi, Esther likes to see you waving your magic wand!

:D Finally, someone who knows it isn't a gun and is aware of it's true powers!!! :lol::lol::?:wink: May my little dancing leprechaun bring you much luck. :shock::roll::wink:

Sammi :mrgreen:

-x-

P.s Just because the dictionary is by the computer doesn't mean I always use it, so please just keep ignoring my spelling mistakes, you have all been kind so far. :)