Bexiboo

Seen the new plastic roosting bars in the omlet shop yet?

do you think they will start issuing them as standard fixtures and fittings? It would be lovely for the new eglu owners to have colour co-ordinated shades.

mmm, I dont know. They already have pictures done with the new shades but they might still have a load of green ones in stock to get rid of maybe? they might give purchasers the option? :?

do you think they will start issuing them as standard fixtures and fittings? It would be lovely for the new eglu owners to have colour co-ordinated shades.

mmm, I dont know. They already have pictures done with the new shades but they might still have a load of green ones in stock to get rid of maybe? they might give purchasers the option? :?

do you think we can ask for them to be sent to all us cube owners, a bit like the 'retro' fit kit?!? :lol:

How long have you had a cube Egluntine, you slipped that one past me. :shock:

Has him indoors noticed?

The bars looks great as it is the one annoying bit of the eglu to clean. I did buy 2 new wooden sets not so long ago though. :(

A couple of months or so. Come and have a peep if you like.

Yes...he's spotted it....with his usual air of bafflement. :lol: