Cinnamon

Your perfume

Do you wear perfume, & if so which one do you prefer?

I love 'O' De Lancombe, 'Eau Dynamisante' by Clarins, 'Delicious' by DKNY & L'Occataines Lemon Verbena.

All light,fresh & very citrussy 8)

'O' I have worn for years & 'Eau Dynamisante' gets called Posh Mummy by my girls as its the one I wear on special occasions :lol:

I cannot stand anything heavy or cloying like 'Poison'

Good thread Sarah :D

I have worn Chanel Cristalle for the last 30 years, and like Sarah am identified by my fragrance. My boss always says that he knows when I'm in the office because 'it smells lovely'. Rosie once (when she was little) told another lady who was wearing the same scent..'you smell just like my mummy' :lol:

The only exception that I make is Aveda Purefume

I can't abide heavy perfumes either.

Nor me Egluntine. I a friend of my mother always used to wear Poison and it made me gag.

Looking at the fragrances that you like - try Dior's Eau Svelte; it's like Eau Dynamisante and really lovely. A client kindly gave me a bottle last Christmas and I have passed it onto Rosie, who loves it.

I wear Moschino's Cheap and Chic :oops: do wish it was called something else!! My daughter bought it for me when she had a xmas job in The Perfume Shop in Bluewater. She moans if I wear anything else now as just smelling it reminds her of me, bless.

I also use Givenchy Summer something or other and Opium on occasions. I'm not very good with lots of heavy aromas so with Opium I just spray in the air and run through it and that is enough.

I used to wear L'Air du Temps but that gives me migraines now.

My absolute favourite is Violetta by Penhaligons, which smells a bit like parma violets. I also like Coco by Chanel, Beautiful by Estee Lauder, Flower by Kenzo, Tentations from Paloma Picasso and Jean Paul Gaultier.....

Anais Anais goes through a metamorphosis on me and I smell like cat pee.....

Hubby once bought me a bottle of Diesel perfume for Christmas and was seriously disappointed because he thought it would smell of diesel :shock::roll:

My perfume of choice when I was a teen (so long ago :( ) was Body Shops White Musk. Can't stand it now! I also had a lovely bottle of L'air du temps.

I did try a sample of Donna Karen Cashmere Mist, but I've not seen it anywhere in the shops to try it again as the smell in the mag testers is nothing like the actual thing I find.