Cinnamon

Your perfume

Samsara is another overpowering scent that always takes me back....to the late 80s/early 90s.....occasionally I'll be out and smell somebody wearing it and it takes me back all those years....I think it's another strong one, though, like Poison....

Obsession for Women does that to me Diane. It takes me right back to a friend who wore it in the 80s

You are all so lucky being able to wear 'proper grown up' perfumes 8) I love perfume and have used many different ones over the years but about 9 years ago I suddenly started having a bad skin reaction to them, broke out in red sore very itchy rashes. The last proper perfume I used was Gucci Rush, which I love. The only thing I can wear now is Body Shop White Musk which I like but am bored with. When I was young, in my hippy days, I wore Patchouli oil, and if I ever smell it now it takes me right back to my mis spent youth :)

Tessa

My favorite at the moment is Noa by Cacharel. A lot of perfumes smell horrific on me & I don't like heavy musky perfumes. Would love to find another perfume to wear for a change. Got a bottle & a half of Noa to get thro at the moment.

I have half a bottle of CK Obsession which my late grandmother wore....actually was her last bottle. I dearly miss her so if I want to get close I have a squirt of it even though I'm not sure if I actually like it! :lol:

Samsara is another overpowering scent that always takes me back....to the late 80s/early 90s.....occasionally I'll be out and smell somebody wearing it and it takes me back all those years....I think it's another strong one, though, like Poison....

That's the worst one for me (Samsara) - sends me in search of a dark room with a bed.....and a sickbag :(

If I smell it now I have to move away........

Pistachio it's a good job you never knew me as a teenager! They were my staples along with Anais Anais which I hate.

Omletina - Samsara! I'd totally forgotten about that one! I can actually smell it again now! And Opium, that was another heavy-duty 80s one. And my mother had Miss Dior? It was in a big black and gold spray tin. Very heavy. Lord, the 80s. Baaaad.

My absolute favourite is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. Gorgeous!

Me too!! Occasionally Tresor by Lancome, White Linen by Estee Lauder or Euphoria by Calvin Klein. My signature for best is always the Chanel :)

I forgot Issey Miyake (spelling??) L'eau d'Issey but only in summer. My first ever was Chanel no5 as that is what my mum wore at the time, then Rive Gauche and when being cheap n cheerful it used to be White Musk but can't remember by who but it was cheap!!or OMG Charlie!!! In fact I still have a Charlie Tshirt from 1979 that I wear in bed.