Falkor

Cube ordered - chooks moved in

I believe I am right in saying that couriers are trained to wait until you go up to the bathroom before they ring the doorbell, it takes a special kind of courier driver to post a 'while you were out' card through, get back to the van and drive off before you can get downstairs

You have to admire their dedication to the cause :lol:

I hope Gordon does arrive tomorrow as you will have the weekend to flirt with him then :D

I believe I am right in saying that couriers are trained to wait until you go up to the bathroom before they ring the doorbell, it takes a special kind of courier driver to post a 'while you were out' card through, get back to the van and drive off before you can get downstairs

You have to admire their dedication to the cause :lol:

I hope Gordon does arrive tomorrow as you will have the weekend to flirt with him then :D

I hope he arrives tomorrow too as I have invited the in laws to dinner on Sunday and FIL is chief run builder so he might spring into action when he sees the lovely Gordon ready and waiting!

They have also been invited to dinner next sunday too just incase Gordon doesn`t arrive until Monday. :wink:

Gordon is in pieces on the lounge floor!!!!

OH not impressed as I am disruppting his TV viewing but he has been told that Gordon is in my life now and he will have to put up with it!

I think Gordon will be too big to get through the patio doors and blooming heavy if we build him now so I will just make sure he is all here and then build tomorrow.

OH is golfing at 8am tomorrow so it is just me the girls and Gordon :D