Lesley

Take Your Chicken to Work Day?

You guys are brilliant, as of course are your 'girls'. Well done all of you and I'm so pleased you got them all home safely. As a previous full time mum/cleaner/cook/administrator/shopper etc I'm delighted to read that Kate qualified. Photos were all great.

I 'chickened' out re finding a post office or school and my studio/workroom is at home so didn't count. Combination of tax form filling in and house full of tea guzzling workmen ripping out our bathroom (with little sign of anything going back in) kept me fully occupied, so it's really great that so many of you made the effort and will get t-shirts. :D

Photos now in Gallery .. Joe has the real Little red hen , to be used by the school on request!!!. What a working bird!. Pepper managed to get the gist of Kicking "K" and didn't leave something beginning with "P" on the desk!!!! :lol: .

Sarah ... errhem , Superhen now by the way :cry: , has anyone noticed! :?:

Karen

I think if you go into edit/admin options you will find the option to add photos, go into that and choose how many - it defaults to five - then use browse to pick up the photos you want then add a comment carry on until they are all entered.

I had to look at my photos first in My Pictures and make a note of photo number and what comment I wanted to put with it.

Hope this helps

Lesley

Hi Karen

If anyone looked at the photoalbum in the hour or so between me making a REAL pigs ear of it and James sorting it out for me, they won't feel nearly so bad about their little boobs.

There are all sorts of useful 'how to do it if you are not under 21 with computers hardwired into your brain' tips scattered over the forum at the moment. Now if anyone is feeling bored it would be a great public service to have them all collected together and put into a new 'how to do it' topic.

I'd nominate anyone who did that for a t-shirt :!::D

Hi Nicola,

I have received mine but I know Sarah (Biscuits) was worried that hers hadn't arrived and she got in touch with James. I don't know if she's actually received hers yet but it might be worth giving James a ring to jog his memory - he is a bloke after all and they need reminding, don't they :wink: !