OOOH! That early? Spring is the best time I think as lots of people start chicken keeping then (I did). But it needs to be when OH is still off in pantoland. He doesn't notice me buying things then. He's protesting against the MK3, but he probably wouldn't even notice the difference.

I'm doing it as an extra GCSE.

I've only had 4 or 5 lessons though! :oops:

I can say a few things.

Mi Chiamo Martin

Il mio complieanno a 17.10.1991

Giocco il calcio

Sono Bilancia

Uno, due, tre, quattro, cinque, sei, sette, otto, novve, dieci, undici, dodici, tredici, quatrrodici, cinquedici, seidieci, diciasscette, diciotto, dicinovve, vignte.

Something like that.

I'm ringing the company this week. We have to increase the flock and need to know if the mark 3 is a pipedream or a reality. We want to get a fruit cage and cover it with some wire, and will need another eglu without the run or a mark 3 house.

We have converted friends of ours who are now eagerly waiting for the mark 3 too so they can have our existing run!!

I'll let you know if I winkle any information out of Penny... :pray:

Good luck Helen, What's the betting that they'll be 'suitably vague' :roll:

The problem with all this suspense is that we're now losing interest; any money I could've spent on one has gone on doing up the attic room - I couldn't wait around for them to decide when to launch it. It's a year now since we saw the prototype :roll:

We gave up waiting and bought extra wooden sheds.

I doubt if we'll buy a Mark 3 if/when it comes out now.

We've also found that by having more of the smaller Eglus, we can isolate hens if we need to. We move them all around and use Omlet netting within the bigger run areas we made