I must say the eglu cube looks amazing. I'm not interested in getting one at the mo as my 2 bunnies are quite a handful on their own and I'm still sooo chuffed that I own a rablu. I doubt I'd ever own one whilst still living with the folks anyway as when I mentioned that Omlet had a new Eglu to my Mum, she quickly said 'you're not having one...'. :lol:

I'm quite interested to see what people say about their cubes when they arrive as they seem funky...I hope people post lots of photos in the gallery.

I know it's early days but anyone know if theres plans for a rablu cube? :)

Im getting quite worried now about the arrival time of my pink cube :?:?:?

When i ordered it i did say i needed it by the first week in May as my rescue girls have been booked - i do hope this is still the case.

I think you have very good reason to ring Omlet and discuss your situation with them. If they are very aware of your needs, they might be able to help you and at least you will know what to expect!

Hi Em

We were told 1st May and then they rang Dan last week and said mid May :cry:

I would definitely give them a ring and explain about your new rescue girls

I would imagine we'll get them at the same time as we are not too far away from each other

Well i took your advice and called Omlet this afternoon and spoke to James :D

He told me the first eglu cube was returned from the factory on Sunday and a slight alteration is needed to the brackets but they hope production to be in full swing by next week. :dance:

James was really good about the situation with my new rescue girls and said if need be i could loan a Mark 2 until my cube arrives - how fab is that?! :D

I am really pleased and relieved that i can still have my girls and they will have somewhere to live on their day of rescue - thank you Omlet. 8)