eggregiousness

Waiting and waiting....

I would only ever want to buy from a small time breeder from now on :D

Mine are from a small time breeder but they won't let me near them. Even when they are going mad round my feet as I sort them out some mixed corn. They will even run after me across the garden but will not let me pick them up.

I know it's early days - had them a week today but I am going to try to spent some quality time today with my greediest (and hence 99% of the time under my feet when I step outside) girl and see if we can have a cuddle.

But back to the courier tale of woe - I'd also take this up with the supplier. Your supplier probably uses the same courier all the time so a threat of a withdraw of service may make the courier sit up and take notice - especially in these hardened times.

Right can't hang around here - first weekly coop clean beckons. I want to get into a proper routine as this is another chore to add to what are already busy Saturday mornings. Rather glad the weather is good today. :wink: