Redwing

They Set Upon My Poor Girl :-(

Tawny is a lot better today :D

I think we were just unlucky ANH, Tawnys field of vision isnt good because of her beard and whiskers, that and the fact that she is so dim and slow makes her a candidate for bullying. We left the top off the Eglu to let the sun in due to redmite and I asked the vet if this may have uptipped the others a bit and he said that was possible or as Poet suggests Tawny could have just been under the weather, its just one of those things I think :(

Thanks for your concern everyone :D

Tawny is doing well, she has her own Heath Robinson hutch/dog cage home and has perked up :D the wounds look worse but the vet said they would get worse before they got better, there seems to be a big dip in Tawnys back but I think thats because she is so fluffy everywhere else :lol:

Just seen this thread, :( Poor Tawny - sounded such a deep nasty wound. Poor chook & poor you . .sooo distressing. Heath Robinson graduate ..I went to that Uni too .. a fab qualification :) Bless much healing prayers to Tawny - may she make a full speedy recovery.

Ms Tillysendsbighugstoyoutoo,blesshopepeacefulnormalityresumessoon