chick wiggle

YAY! My new WIR at last *with pics*

Hee heeeee, I love it too, thank you all very much. Yes that is a palm tree, we have had it for years in a pot and it had fallen over and got all misshapen but i think it looks good in the run, plus, the chickens are leaving it alone, more than I can say for the lemon balm! :lol:

Sorry YP no commisions been taken just yet, I think he's having a well deserved rest, but, Im sure hes bored now with nothing to do :lol: Ah well, I'm sure I'll think of something soon :lol:

By the way Debs, its not 30sq m because of the shape of it, its about 24sqm, so only 24 chooks :roll::lol: Nah, I'll stick with what I have for the time being :lol:

But Cookie he's not long finished your updated version...you've got to give him the chance to recover for a few months before you start making noises for more space etc, always better if he comes to the conclusion on his own too.......DH has just decided (on his own of course :liar::wink: ) that our WIR needs a few modifications, though not huge they will make a difference to the ease with which I can clean the (cube orange) and also make the end panel more secure :pray:

Actually he said he may come home soon to do the alterations......hee hee!

I'm considering making noises in the near future to a secondary WIR for the pekins (although we only have the one at the moment, she can't stay on her own forever can she :wink::lol:

I thought my WIR was big, but yours is fantastic CW :clap::clap::clap:

Sha x

I doubt my WIR will ever change.. :lol: but I can keep the idea fresh in his mind. I said I wouldn't mind him extending it so it is 6ftx15ft ish but I guess thats not much of a difference.. trouble is I dont have a huge garden. :|

Yes I love Chicks WIR too it's gorgeous! :D