chick wiggle

My new babies ***all grown up***

Ok, so they're not all 12 wks, 1 is 13 wks, 2 are 12 wks and 2 are 11wks, so I thought i would just average them out!

After an awful week at work where I havent seen them for 3 days! except just a little peek after they had gone to bed ( my OH has been an absolute diamond, letting them out and generally looking after them, in fact, i have been so jealous because they have been jumping all over him! :mrgreen: ) They seem to have really grown. Anyway, here they are now, photos taken this afternoon :D

Noodle wondering why my hand is empty!

030.jpg

Baby - who put her in the corner?!

025-1.jpg

Angel and Sweetpea guarding the food

003-2.jpg

Pickle posing for the camera

006-2.jpg

and Daisy making sure all the babies are accounted for

012-3.jpg

Edited by Guest

Thank you all very much for your lovely comments. I am completely besotted with them, so much so that, i thought the wooden house they are in just was not good enough for them, and not very warm, insulated, soooooooooo... i have bought them a lovely brand new PINK eglu :oops::lol: It should be here wednesday, I cant wait to get the little ladies all snug in there :D I also got to speak with James at omlet! I was very honoured - what a lovely man!