Griffin

I've Been Egg Shopping! *New pics page 12*

Awwwwwww, we wanna see, we wanna see :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:D

Just wait until it is all fluffed up and has friends to join it in the brooder - it is very difficuly taking photos before they are out of the incy and you do not want to remove the lid and change the humidity just for a photo as that could impact on the others still hatching.

Chick wiggle you have all this to come! My 18 various hatching eggs should be here Tue/Wed, so I will get incy started Thursday - followin gthese has got me excited already!

Tracy

There are quite a few rocking about in there and plenty of noise from unhatched eggs. I'm wondering if the very cold weather we've had has slowed them down a bit. I noticed when I candled them the first time that at least two eggs looked a day or so behind the others in terms of development which I thought was odd but left them in anyway and all 11 that were fertile have continued to grow.

Hamburger number two and the cuckoo have made a bit more of an effort with their holes but still seem content to keep us all waiting. I've run out of milk and biscuits so Mr Griffin has kindly stopped off at a shop on his way home from work so my tea drinking can continue :lol: