chick wiggle

bought first hatching eggs - *4* week old Pictures*

Thanks taj, and everyone for the good vibes, everything helps :D

At the moment Im panicking because Im trying to find a heat lamp in case they DO hatch :roll: and want to be prepared. I managed to find a 100w ceramic dull emitter, after ringing round and then going to see half a dozen pet/reptile shops :roll: but I cant find a suitable reflector shade (they're all black for reptiles :vom::lol: ). Wells poultry do one suitable but with postage costs nearly £30 :shock: Im getting to the point now that Im thinking 'oh just get it' . Can i get a cheaper one from anywhere do you know?

The ones on ebay dont say wether they are suitable for ceramic bulbs :roll: Can i use the cheaper ones with a ceramic bulb?

Sorry Im rambling again :roll:

:D

Thanks taj, and everyone for the good vibes, everything helps :D

At the moment Im panicking because Im trying to find a heat lamp in case they DO hatch :roll: and want to be prepared. I managed to find a 100w ceramic dull emitter, after ringing round and then going to see half a dozen pet/reptile shops :roll: but I cant find a suitable reflector shade (they're all black for reptiles :vom::lol: ). Wells poultry do one suitable but with postage costs nearly £30 :shock: Im getting to the point now that Im thinking 'oh just get it' . Can i get a cheaper one from anywhere do you know?

The ones on ebay dont say wether they are suitable for ceramic bulbs :roll: Can i use the cheaper ones with a ceramic bulb?

Sorry Im rambling again :roll:

:D

Try flytes so fancy - you will get all the supplies you need online at a reasonable delivery cost.

Tracy

Oh thanks everyone, Redwing that is one of the ones which was said to be unsuitable :roll: I suppose it makes good marketing practice to sell the more expensive ones to gullible idiots like me :roll: Thank you.

Koojie - Scats? Never heard of them :lol: Thats one of the problems, there doesnt seem to be any poultry supply places anywhere near me :wall:

I am Soooooo gonna open a shop when I win the lottery :lol:

Thanks again everyone :D

Oh thanks everyone, Redwing that is one of the ones which was said to be unsuitable :roll: I suppose it makes good marketing practice to sell the more expensive ones to gullible idiots like me :roll: Thank you.

Koojie - Scats? Never heard of them :lol: Thats one of the problems, there doesnt seem to be any poultry supply places anywhere near me :wall:

I am Soooooo gonna open a shop when I win the lottery :lol:

Thanks again everyone :D

even the little Countrywide stores around here sell them.

Tracy