The concrete slab is being laid as I type this !!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

The foxes have started digging under the eglu in the last few days ..so the sooner it can be put on concrete the better !

I am off to research WIR ... wonder what things I can find :whistle::whistle:

Edited by Guest

ooooh nice base, I remember that look in my garden :lol: :lol:

Hubby is refusing to put concrete down as he says we are moving and whoever buys the house will not want a big concrete slab in the Garden, not sure about that but just want the WIR so saying no more, lucky you emchook that looks great

J

Just make the base the same size as a standard bought shed and call in a shed base :lol: :lol:

Seriously though a breaker would break it up in no time ;)

I had to do a lot of persuading to get this concrete slab !

I think the deciding factor was that I said I would do the slabs myself .. and OH just knows that I would end up needing "help". :roll:

I think he decided it was just easier to let me get on with it without a budget ....to be honest it was his idea just to get someone else to build it :lol::lol: AND he said to get the aviaries4u WIR ...so I didnt lower the property value with an attempt at DIY WIR making ..Can you believe the cheek !!!

Also, I think because the slab is right at the end of the garden, should we move, it is an ideal location for somone to put a shed there !!!

The concrete slab was 280 .

That included all the materials , digging and levelling, tree stump removal etc.. And they did it all without me or OH lifting a finger ...

We used our local gardeners [ they did neighbours slab for huge cabin so we knew they were up to the job] .

Dont know if this was particularly good value ... be interesting if anyone else confesses up to how much their concrete slabs / indivdual slabs all costed up to ..

Edited by Guest