The final slab ! I was a bit worried about it cracking from the cold .. but obviously the 4 days of good weather was enough ..

IMG_4241.jpg

I also found a weird old concrete sink / planter in the garden ..Do you think it will make a good dust bath ? OR should I use it for something else ?

IMG_4242.jpg

Oh almost forgot .. did I mention that the Tony is arriving tomorrow ?? :dance::dance:

Nice looking slab - don't think you mentioned any thing about Thursday :whistle:

The sink looks like a perfect dust bath to me - however my opinion doesn't seem to be of any value as I also thought that about a big old tub for our girls. Evidently it wasn't up to their standards, but fortunately a couple of (plant filled) pots and a bit of border are - :roll: If they turn their noses up at the sink I suggest filling it with earth/compost, diatom and a (cheap) plant.

Enjoy tomorrow :dance:

D

Beginning

IMG_4245-1.jpg

Middle - with the man himself -- to be fair to Tony I forced him to stand there -as I am of the understanding it is very important to get a photo of him

IMG_4247.jpg

end

IMG_4263.jpg

The back - with more popholes and swingy doors than they need.

IMG_4251.jpg

We have a perch !!

IMG_4260.jpg

Whats this slopy thing about then ?

IMG_4258.jpg

Edited by Guest