Valkyrie

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 17

I think ive just lost a post :doh: dunno where it went :oops:

I was gonna say Cooks, have you made the font bigger, it helps a little bit, only a bit though :lol:

how do I do that?? becuase when I try in View-->text size it doesn't work

No (hatch) at Chez Em as of yet.....today is 21 and I want them to hatch NOW!!! Fingers crossed they are just a bit late :pray:

The Orp eggs were set at 4pm on the dot :D

I have had a VERY productive day in the garden and also popped to Thornes as the sun was shining! All I purchased was Grit :angel:

Lewis was at the bank paying in cheques at 4 :wall:

They took ages, then I tried to sort out the overdraft + put the wrong number in so they're sending me a new one :roll:

Eggs are in now though :mrgreen:

I decided to go with the egg boxes, bottoms up, rather than lying down :lol:

WIll lie them down on day 18 :angel:

Theres a new Go emoticon ... !gored! ... but I prefer mine :wink:

Come om Ems chicks!! (hatch)

Hope your dad is ok Cooks ... RIP skirting - fancy making me some? :wink:

Borrowed Rubys old dog crate from Clare earlier :)

Sorry to hear that your Dad is not well Lyns, and sorry to hear about your mother induced injury Koojie.

I have pulled something in my back, and am now walking around like an 80 year old woman :oops:

Pam - You are right in saying you should just go for things :D Hence my Radley Handbag on the weekend , which arrived today and is STUNNING :wink: Also, I have booked myself a very very very very special treat for my week off which I am so incredibly excited about. Although most people would probably think I am stark raving mad.

So, who can guess what I have booked? Virtual cake for the person closest :P

Whilst we are on cakes, my meeting attendees went wild for my strawberry cheesecake cupcakes today :dance:

Don't like the new format, I'm sticking with the old, until I get forced off :oops: