Sheilaz

Does anybody ever feel ..... Part # 20

Bloomin cheek, I just get back after having two delicious poached eggs on toast, talking to David, and then daughter number one who can talk for England, and you have all gone to bed. :( and I wanted fruit cake and crumpets and lemon tart and things. Shirl is sulking big time. :(

Am going back to chickens to see if Tasha has posted piccies of the (hatch) chickies. :D

See you all tomorrow with a brand new Prime Minister or maybe an Old new prime minister. :lol::lol: All the same anyway they never do what they say they will do.

Night all.x

I'm back! Election is booooooorrrrrrrrrrrrring. All this speculation and "Ooops, word censored!"ody will know until much later. Although I feel sorry for the UKIP man. I heard about the plane accident this morning but thought it was only a slight prang - just seen the wreckage! He is lucky to be alive.

As is my neighbours son who had a bad accident in his car the other day, crashing into the central barrier, thrown up in the air, landed on another car and eventually ended up in the ditch - he's OK and so is the other person. :shock: I took her over some flowers and a card for her boy. She was thrilled to bits.

Bonjour :D

Laptop has died :cry:

Have to use mothers netbook + my fingers are too fat for the keyboard, still getting used to typing! :lol:

Nat went to the 'big sis's' to do maths tuition, do me + mother went to our old neighbours who we haven't seen for ages. Loads going on!

I made crumpets a while back, but they were a bit wierd - nice, but thick pancakes. I think I didn't leave the yeast long enough :lol:

We walked straight in to vote and got 2 papers, for local + general. Don't know the norm - 1st time :)

Over 100 Tasha! :mrgreen:

Watching the election. Mneh, don't think I'll stay up to find out :wink:

:lol::lol::lol: Oooo Erin, be afraid and ruuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn :wink: .........I wonder what my boy would do if I sent it to him :shock:

Morning.........well my world doesn't feel any different to yesterday whether the powers that be have changed or not :roll: .........DD got up at 645 & announced "we didn't make the fudge mummy"...fudge was needed for her "chef of the week" offering to her class............and no I didn't make fudge at that hour, she got 2 dozen mini fairycakes decorated with a splodge of melted dairy milk and some love heart sweets :D .......not bad as she left for school 20 mins ago :D:D:D

Mum & Dad are coming tonight to babysit the creatures so I've got to go & clear my kitchen tops of toot...........at least the beds & bathrooms are up to standard :wink:

Sees ya later :D

Sha x

:lol: Morning everyone.

Yeee gods what a night. I'm dozing on and off then I hear "yayyyyyyy" from the TV so woken up. Eventually at 2.38 in the morning Murray starts snoring (TV still on with the few "yaaaaaaayyyy"s now and again). So I reach over for the remote and I get told off for waking him up! Grrrrrrrrrr. As for her ladyship she knows that I have tried to sell her, couldn't even give her away (tried and failed). Good job she hasn't surfaced yet.

Amazing people weren't allowed to vote. They certainly changed things here and we weren't impressed with this "new" system where the queues were out of the door. Inside was pretty quiet though and "Ooops, word censored!"ody was waiting for our little section. It seemed to be everyone out of the door and "Ooops, word censored!"ody inside. The man said "numbers 24's and 25's this way please" and if it hadn't been for Murray going earlier I wouldn't have known what the man was talking about - lots of blank looks from other people, so it had to be explained that at the bottom of your voting paper was a number. Sheeshkebabs! So then the man started pointing at peoples forms and walked off - then he came back and said "any 24's and 25's please follow me". So I quite understand how busy areas were badly affected. And we didn't have one funny person to vote for. :evil:

Oooh it's a pitcher type. Couldn't see it on your pic though, Googled it instead. I think it looks like socks hung out ready for Santa. And it can look rude if you have a dirty mind - go and sort your friend out! :lol:

Just took number one son into work and dropped in at Scats - can you believe they don't do egg boxes that close? Er, can't find my collection of Omlet ones. What have I done with them? :?:anxious::roll: Still I didn't come out empty handed - cod liver oil and poultry spice. And they didn't even have the Practical Poultry magazine. Tut tut.

Diving into strong coffee now. :D

MOOOORRRRRRNIIIIIINGG :dance:

Havent been around for days so lots of catching up to do for me.

Am off work this week and seem to have spent most of it aiming water pistols at the girls :roll:

but it seems to be paying off - now have just one chaser (no names)who insists on cornering Guinevere and treading her like a barrel of grapes :evil: but hey ho thats chickens I guess.

Love the fly catcher plant - does it work??

Enjoy the coffee Koojie.

:lol: Morning everyone.

Yeee gods what a night. I'm dozing on and off then I hear "yayyyyyyy" from the TV so woken up. Eventually at 2.38 in the morning Murray starts snoring (TV still on with the few "yaaaaaaayyyy"s now and again). So I reach over for the remote and I get told off for waking him up! Grrrrrrrrrr. As for her ladyship she knows that I have tried to sell her, couldn't even give her away (tried and failed). Good job she hasn't surfaced yet.

Amazing people weren't allowed to vote. They certainly changed things here and we weren't impressed with this "new" system where the queues were out of the door. Inside was pretty quiet though and "Ooops, word censored!"ody was waiting for our little section. It seemed to be everyone out of the door and "Ooops, word censored!"ody inside. The man said "numbers 24's and 25's this way please" and if it hadn't been for Murray going earlier I wouldn't have known what the man was talking about - lots of blank looks from other people, so it had to be explained that at the bottom of your voting paper was a number. Sheeshkebabs! So then the man started pointing at peoples forms and walked off - then he came back and said "any 24's and 25's please follow me". So I quite understand how busy areas were badly affected. And we didn't have one funny person to vote for. :evil:

I've been trying to understand how people have ended up queuing, whenever I've been to the polling station in the past there's hardly been anyone else there. I was assuming everyone must've left it to the very last minute for some unknown reason. Do you think everywhere changed the system or was it just your area? Sounds very confusing if they're not actually going to tell people what they're doing.

We've ended up with the same Labour MP that we've had for about 20 years :roll:

Morning all! (well afternoon actually :oops: )

How are we all?

We are having the offices Spring cleaned this weekend so I have spent the morning sorting my desk etc......so many trees to be shredded :(

Just munching on some lunch and then back to work. Who has made todays cake? :wink:

Normally you just turn up, see which road is marked where (usually large letters on boards outside) and you just toddle off. This time it seemed we were queuing outside the main doors which had a teeny list on an inner door. When mum and I were ushered in there were only the 2 of us for our area (bearing in mind that although mum lives 10 minutes away from me, her number on the card was the same as mine). There were either 4 or 5 booths to vote in, each divided into 4 - and just us two at them. Crazy, didn't work. Murray said that it was probably people coming home from work, eaten their dinner and then gone to vote - normally it would be quite easy at that time.

I see our result has just gone in and our chainsaw wielding swimming pool host has increased his percentage by quite a lot since last time. Ciaran is rather disappointed, but although the Libs haven't done as well, nearly a quarter of the country has voted for them and they only have 50+ seats compared with labour just a fraction more with 250ish seats. It is wrong - no wonder a lot of his friends haven't bothered because they don't think their voice will be heard. Wrong - whether I agree with them or not, it just isn't fair. I really hate politics. I think Omlet power would sort everything out. :lol:

And Claret has a chainsaw. :lol:

Not me today Em, may have a couple of crumbs from the babana one of yesterday though. :lol: you want those :?: I wouldn't, they look a bit manky to me. :vom:

Been and done a water shop, bread shop, butcher shop and veggie shop. Phew! all shopped out. Just got to put it all away and I can have my tuna sandwich. :D

The fly catcher does work. You half fill the pitchers with rain water (must be rain water) and away you go, catches all the flies and bugs. I do worry though that there will be nothing left for the gecco's when they come out in the evening. We have a family of them that has lived on our lower patio for years now. I would hate to have them starve to death. David say's they will be fine. :roll: and as you know men are always right! :wink:

:lol::lol: @Omlet power MP's. yeah!!!!

No need to worry about the crumbs Shirl...I have just discovered a packet of custard creams lurking in the back of one of my colleagues desks...this Spring Cleaning lark is proving lucrative....I found £6 in change in my desk/penpot/and tray 8)