craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

Plum - I am going to sneak into your house & that cat quilt will mysteriously go 'poof'! I absolutely love it! :mrgreen: It is really scrumdiddlyumptious! Now where did I put my balaclava? :wink:

Emma.x

I was planning to do that do too :wink: . I absolutely love it Plum. I have two black cats (mind you they would absolutely wreck it!)

Did you make the pattern etc. up yourself?

Paws off, I'm keeping this one :lol:

I traced the cat from a cat diary I have, the twigs and birds I traced from an applique book by Carol Armstrong.

It was a workshop run by Hilary Beattie link I tried to make it look like a garden and the flower looked like the sun and stripes a fence.

Making another but have spent 3 days aranging fabric rather than a few minutes before lunch :lol: Have a go it's great fun and lots of inspiration on her site. :D

With the sodden bank holiday monday I have managed to finish my cat quilt. I know it's a bit disparate and random with too many bright fabrics but I really like it.

DSCF6626.jpg

I've become addicted to the Stef Francis threads thank you Freddie :D

DSCF6628.jpg

DSCF6627.jpg

My friend is moving house and her OH won't let her have dogs so I'm going to make one in more muted fabrics with silhouettes of dachshunds for her.

Beautiful Plum- I love it and have no idea about patchworking- but it is vibrant and I would hang it on my walls!!

I've just finished making a door stop, that I've named "Door(stop)Mouse".

He's for my headteacher, after I fell over her doorstop just before easter and blurted out that I'd make her a new doorstop (after she said how much she hated hers!) - I'd never made a doorstop before this mouse! :anxious:

Here he is...

doorstopmouse3.jpg

Yours looks much better than mine. I had to take its nose off as it just looked odd. Mine is bright pink with blue ears. He sits in the bathroom, with the sole purpose of stopping the door slamming when it gets a bit windy. Would help if people *ahem* would use it :roll:

Yes, that's since the end of January..........I sent another parcel at the end of January with 80 squares. I try to knit in my lunch breaks & tea breaks at work as well as at home ( in fact I even took my knitting with me when I went into hospital to have my nose fixed........Mr W just shook his head in despair)