craftyhunnypie

What have you all been making?

So cute and gorgeous. Aww.

Koojie you are wicked hope you don't get stung with import tax, that's always stopped me ordering from USA. I have been a bit naughty, well OH has banned me from going anywhere near Harrogate again. I came home with a new sewing machine. 8)8)8)

Yes tutorial please, I'd love to learn :D

Oooh I love that little birdy!!!

I was lucky - first time escaped, second time was £12 extra - actually customs was minimal - it was £8 (and rather excessive in my opinion) handling fee by the post office. But even so I worked it out that I still come out better than buying in the UK (well I do that anyway), but for $4 - irresistable!!!

OK will do the umpteen photo's including a close up of my not so good bits which luckily don't really show in the bigger picture! :lol:

Hahaha banned by hubby. What machine did you get?

Great thank you so much we can have a sew along anyone joining me.

I got a Bernina 560 it's fabulous and so purrry. The embroidery module worth came free but I exchanged it for the BSR and feet and table and stuff. Seems I put us over the credit limit for my card and upset cashflow and things :lol: My retirement present but I'm not retired until Jan. :oops:

I get my bank pension now! :lol: I don't see any of it - it goes back into investing. Good choice Bernina. Heard only good reports about them and the lady that originally taught us loved hers.

Now you have something for a nice rainy day - or even cold day!

I've made a little heart for a friend who is having a rough time.

63A5360F-AAE1-42B7-A856-14B2F771423D_zpsivtoagbn.jpg

Thank you, I find it hard to find the right words to show I care. This makes it easier you can sew your thoughts into the stitches.

I do struggle with the time. I do it when I need to sit and relax.

I'm always overdoing it with working full time, family commitments, allotment and chicken commitments, band commitments etc!!! :lol:

But I'm not alone in that, don't they say that if you want anything done, then ask a busy person :lol:

I started a cardy on Boxing Day and so far I've only managed the back and about a quarter of one front panel.... It'll be a while before that is finished... Which upsets me as I have gorgeous buttons and I've also bought some beautiful tweed llama wool to knit a jumper!!

Finally remembered photobucket password so apologies for the amount of photos, but just wanted to share :D

imagejpg1_zps0a857fe3.jpg

The wedding present for my brother and his now wife which I took to Chicago for them :D

imagejpg4_zpsf7f73de1.jpg

attic24 inspired happy flower :D

imagejpg2_zps811a94b7.jpg

A cushion for my nieces 10th birthday pressie :D

imagejpg3_zps9d7fe045.jpg

another attic24 make, this time a flower heart :D

Lovely - I especially like the heart, but they're all gorgeous.

Wow gorgeous so glad you posted them. They are such fun and so colourful, just what you need to see in Feb :D

What beautiful things you have made :D

So clever.

A good inspiration for those of us learning to crochet :clap::clap::clap:

How lovely I think I'll make some for my friend having twins. Thanks for the link :)

They also have a cuffed pair. Very nice with a little button. Make sure you follow the instructions to the tee, else you won't end up with a nice straigth seam at the back (As I have discovered in one of my first attempts... :roll: )