Lesley

Senior Moments

Oops! we posted at same time Lesley. I'm at the bottom of page 3. :D:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'll have to go to the same lessons as Kate - called 'watching what you post' :shock:

Lesley

:D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

I didn't realise what you ment at first so just to speak for Kate and me, I don't think Kate will mind, maybe it's you being naughty and not us!!! :twisted: Then again, maybe you are right, I should think before I type and then read through before I press that Submit button. :shock::roll::oops:

Could even be wishful thinking, oh to have a page 3 body!!! :?

Laters

Sammi-x- :mrgreen:

I didn't realise what you ment at first so just to speak for Kate and me, I don't think Kate will mind, maybe it's you being naughty and not us!!! :twisted: Then again, maybe you are right, I should think before I type and then read through before I press that Submit button. :shock::roll::oops:

Could even be wishful thinking, oh to have a page 3 body!!! :?

Laters

Sammi-x- :mrgreen:

Yes Sammi - It's probably just me - never mind - I can live with that! 8)

I'm always hitting 'submit' as well and then having to edit :oops:

Can I stop humming 'Tiddley Pom now?' People are starting to think I'm strange :roll:

Lesley

Can I stop humming 'Tiddley Pom now?' People are starting to think I'm strange :roll: Lesley[/color]

:D:lol::DOnly if you think your stress levels are under control. :wink:

Come on Lesley were is the next quote?? :roll:

Here's a little extra one from Pooh:-

Sociability: A good reason for going to see everybody is because it's Thursday.

Take care

Sammi

-x- :wink:

:shock: Make sure you have 2 cakes, if you share a Birthday with one of the kids :shock: .

"No Mummy, that is my cake, go and get Shrek 2 for yourself .. Incredibles is mine!!!".

:shock::shock::shock: He needs to learn that, on my 50th, he will be 21 8)8)8) .. and we will be on a cruise/holiday with all HIS 21yr old friends ( Graham and Joe can stay at home ) :lol::lol::lol::lol: .

Sarah ... no birthday cake, with (green eglu)GNRPP , and NO Lesley, I refuse to bake my OWN. :!::!::!: .

Todays saying is:-

"The older I get, the better I was" :?

Almost sounds like one of Poohs sayings!

Lesley

Don't think Pooh knows much about getting older because I can never find anything about it in his book of wisdom. So I have found this one instead...

Find comfort: "Ooops, word censored!"ody can be un-cheered with a balloon.

So get out there and buy those balloons, you'll feel so much better I'm sure!!! :D Especially a pooh one. :wink:

Happy birthday Sarah

Take it easy.

Sammi

-x- 8)

:lol: Thanks for all the birthday regards .. it was actually on Friday, and as with Pooh, I was cheered by Balloons. we have a great shop in Alderley Edge, which is massive and sells all kinds of balloons .. so Ben had Mr Incredible, and I had a big Scooby Doo head!!!!. 8) .

Sarah (green eglu)GNRPP

Come on Kate you have to tell us the suspense is killing me.

Has it got any thing to do with the Sunday Telegraph I know the journalist was looking for urban chicken keepers and was especially interested in the Eglu................ :D You must let us know so that we can see the article, no good being famous if we miss it............... :P:P:P