Lesley

Senior Moments

:roll: Heres one for Burns night .... "don't leave the Haggis unattended on the stove .... it may be soup when you return!!!" :twisted: . All those who have cooked a timorous beastie know, there is nothing worse than a split Haggis skin, when simmering in water :roll: . Having said that I saved the day .. put the "beastie" into a dish, covered with foil, and dumped in the oven. 8) . Have to go check the neeps and tatties now. :wink: .

Sarah ... in touch with my Scottish side ... , or not according to dinner :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: "Don't buy trendy "FLOWERY" wellies .... the chooks peck the hell out of your legs whilst you are cleaning out the Eglu" :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if they are trying to tell me something ..... we have recently fenced them in, well and truly with a lovely latched gate, (made by Graham), and they have a great area under the conifers which is bark chipped and exlusively theirs!!. I have even provided more salad and veg, for any shortfalls from not being on the grass. :wink: can they really be this upset with me ... or were they desperate for flowers to eat :wink::?: .

I will post photos in the Gallery later ... you can decide :roll: .

Sarah .. off to take pics, with (green eglu)GNRPP

:wink: Should have kept the reserve bit quiet .. then think you are duty bound to release the item to the highest bidder :wink: . I could try selling flowery wellies as a Chicken amuser 8):lol: .

Lesley ... I know you don't drink .. just eat alcohol (Cherries :wink: ), I am just teasing :P .

sarah ..... "Heaven is doing this, while the kids eat their fish-fingers".

Don't sniff too hard Lesley, you might bung up your sinuses think I will stick to the wine............... :D

Latest ebay update she has finally cottoned on and put a reserve of £250 on it that counts me out too much to pay.

Happy bidding the rest of you................

The polish probably clears the sinuses!

Sarah's probably right - the Eglu owner will of course have access to this forum - i nearly deleted that bit of your post yesterday - I should have :lol::lol:

:lol: Oh you able to hand back, Grandmother you 8) . I have to settle for "Zoo time" .. basically, a bit of peace while they eat. And yes I feed all the animals at the same time .. Chickens and Fish :roll: , I think thats so I don't forget anyone :shock: .

Not to worry .. come September . BOTH boys will be in Full-time school, at the moment I only have to contend with Joe, till 12.45pm, then he's in Nursery.

Sarah ...

But I did have feeding time at the Zoo yesterday and Tuesday. Jakes favourite occupation at the moment is seeing how many times he can 'burp' He was sent to sit on the stairs. Lauren laughed at him so she had to sit on the other stairs. What I didn't realise is that because we've had to take the door off they could see each other! :twisted::twisted:

Only managed to get everything under control with threat of no pudding!

Hope you don't get the food mixed up Sarah? :lol:

:lol::lol: Thats another senior moment "Don't start the Chablis, till after ZOO time, that way everyone gets what they are supposed to eat" :lol::lol: .

could you imagine .. mash in the fish tank, Fish pellets in the peanut, and goodness knows what the kids might get .... CHABLIS :lol::lol::lol: .

Oh, by the way don't have Chablis all the time ... bit pricey, and have to watch it now Grahams spending on e-bay!!! :lol::lol:

Sarah

As this is my topic we've almost hi-jacked i will tell you about Chablis

We stayed in Chablis at the beginning and at the end of our Honeymoon. I don't drink at all and Carl mostly drinks red wine or home brew beer, but we couldn't stay there and not buy any.

We bought some really good stuff to keep for Year 2000 and put it away. Then we had the house practically rebuilt and extended and had to pack everything up and move out. Then we had to pack it all back up and move back in.

You've guessed it! - somewhere along the way we lost the Chablis :cry::cry: I've got a horrible feeling that we threw it away in a box which we thought was rubbish :oops: An early Senior Moment?

Lesley