the-real-tinkerbell

1 woman+1 day+£100 = WIR daylight pics added

ahhhh thanks everyone i enjoyed making it ,and my exbatts were happy in there untill the neighbours dogs got the back off the go ,when i build my new one for the chicks i will be putting the go inside not outside as i dont trust the GO one bit ,its not secure like my (orange eglu)(cube green)

i think i will do the next one bit by bit lol as trying to do it in one day was to much ,but i didnt have much choice the !gored! run was to small for the 3 girls

Fantastic , well done you . You are an insperation , i'm getting quotes at the moment and have found a really good one ( not as good as yours). But we need to put panels together ourselves. Hubby says no :shameonu: . But i want to give it a try. How did you put panels together. Screwed them to each other or hidges??? Have also just found out omlet are doing a wir but just know i won't be able to afford it :(

wow that is brilliant!:)

You have inspired me as this is exactly what i want to build for my girls & cube :)

No i know it can be done :)

please can you let me know where you got the mesh from on ebay?

Also any tips? i doubt i can do mine in a weekend, i will make a couple of pannels a week :)

K

GNRGNRGNR(cube purple)

i did mine in one day hun not a weekend lol

tips paint the wood before making the panels

make sure you have the right size screwdriver bit for your drill ,my hands were really blistered from doing it by hand

wear gloves when cutting the wire ,i was cut to ribbons

my mum ordered the mesh i will see her tomorro and get the sellers name :P but it was a while ago now