One Man Banned

Hello again!

Hi all

It's been an absolute age since I was here last, thought i'd drop by and say hello

Most of you will know that I don't have my hens any more, Margot, one of the first and then the last we lost a couple of weeks ago to Mr Fox - very sad but I will have more hens one day but not yet - our Eglu has found a new home with a friend who hasn't had hens for a few years. It just means that the next Eglu I get could be a cube!!

I wanted to say thanks to all my Omlet friends on Facebook, who have been so supportive over the last few weeks - I really do miss you guys and I really miss seeing the hens running round the garden, it really does feel empty and lifeless.

As another update, I moved into a different flat last year, still not together with Joe anymore, but as you can imagine we're still as close as ever and spend loads of time together and with Mollythecolly - she's just so amazing still!!

Hope to catch up with most of the posts on the forum over the next few weeks - love to you all

Drew

x