Lesley

Eglu Owners' Photos

Hey, has Sarah joined us? I haven't had a look yet..............

............Well done Sarah! Glad you are brave too :wink: !

You've got lovely children, Sarah - funny, but I imagined you as blonde too! Must be because all the Sarah's I know are blonde. Talk about stereotyping!! Sorry about that!

It's nice to be able to put a face to a name, don't you think?

:roll: Oh just thought of something ... the Bamboo pot in the photo was on its side this morning .. due to the crazy winds we have been having. :evil: . And also Kate, remember the paddle stone thing I told you about to stop the GNRPP 's digging out the compost :?: . Well if you get the photo double clicked and enlarged ... you will see a fine example :!::lol::lol::lol: .

Sarah.

Paddle stones - I see what you mean and I will definitely be doing it soon as the girls have up-ended most of my herbs and kicked out the poor frost bitten geraniums (never have enough foresight to pop them in the greenhouse!).

My photo is quite old too - taken about the same time as yours. In desperation to find something suitable, we looked through the disks and the only other one was taken in 2000! I DON'T like having my photo taken at all so they are rare in our house! I don't take a good photo :roll: !

Glad you were brave enough to join us though :D

I think it was bought as a bit of a joke because he said that Babs and Ginger had bought me a present. But the kids love it you can move the chickens around and put them on different perches, and they are all modelled on the chicken run characters, Babs sports a head scarve.

:oops: Mucked that up abit :roll: . Added 2 photos .. one of Ben getting his bike for birthday last year, and then us blowing out candles. Ben and I share the same birthday ... and NO I was not 4 last year, and will only be 34 in 2 weeks time, Ben will be 5. :lol::lol::lol: .

Sarah .. you will get no closer in photography terms.

(green eglu)GNRPP

I will try an add a photo of myself with Gerty and Flo if I can in the near future, but first I have to teach my mother/father to use my digital camera :roll: They are absolutely useless with it!

Hardly any of us know anything really about each other, let alone hair colour! I don't know if you ever get those questionnaires (probably just a teenage thing) where you answer all these questions about yourself and then send them off to your friends so they learn things about you? Like your dislikes/likes/hobbies/music tastes/fears/dreams etc Obviously it wouldn't be so intensive, but maybe we should have a post on here where people could sort of fill it out or something and then we'd all learn things about each other..... :roll: ....Or maybe that's just another crazy Imogen idea that will go down like a lead balloon :shock::D:!: Never mind.... :P

Hi.

I think thats a get idea. Should we make a new post in the nesting box with ideas about what the questions should be, then we can start a new topic listing the agreed questions maybe numbered and everyone can answer them in their posts.

I also think we should ask James and the Omlet team for a chat room where we can meet up, on another forum I go on they have an agreed night and time where if you can make it you meet in the chat room, its a really good evening and you find you're in there chatting for quite a while sometimes. It could be quite nice on this site as we are all such a friendly bunch. :D

What you think :?:

Take it easy.

Sammi :wink:

P.s I think that was number 50 :!: