bigmommasally

Turtle Door Mat

I've had mine for ages - a runner inside the back door, and one of their Mud Hog mats outside, then a smaller Turtle Mat inside the front door - all lasting very well and keeping the mud at bay.

They look lovely, I am sorely tempted 8)

They do say that the outdoor ones are only guaranteed for 2 years though, not sure I'd want to spend that amount of money for only 2 years.

But, if they work as well as everyone says then they'll be worth it, my kitchen floor looks like the Somme at this time of year - no matter how often I mop it :roll:

The outdoor mats (Mud Hog) last forever; I must have had mine at least 5 years and just shake it out and hose down every now and then.

I have a Turtle Mat runner inside the utility room door and it soaks up wet and mud very well. I hoover is once a week, shake it out and machine washing about 4 times a year.

I am very impressed with mine. It is in the utility which is the entrance we use all the time. Our drive is compacted gravel otherwise known as mud :D and it is certainly helping to keep my new kitchen floor clean.

Chrissie

I need extreme measures as the dogs and I are in and out through the back door all the time. Turtle mat runner and a steam mop are my weapons of choice!