bluekarin

Prince William

I like a Royal wedding. Prince William is so supportive of the troops & the injured guys back home I don't begrudge him a state wedding.

I love watching the horses on big state occasions, the cavalry horses are so beautiful, refined and well bred and the police horses are all muscles and a bit thuggish looking.

I will be putting bunting up for fun.

Don't know - were shops open for Chas & Di's do...I can't remember :think:

That just made them sound sooo Essex :lol: (sorry to any Essexites out there :) )

I think it is lovely news. I think he appears a genuinely lovely person, who is hard working and supports the troops. His mum would be so proud of him. I am not looking forward to all the press reports and luckily I don't buy a daily paper so shan't be deluged by it all. I don't know much about Kate, but she appears nice as well. So I shall be watching on the telly, tissues in one hand and a glass of bubbly in the other *cheers* :D

Oh dear, does anyone else really not care or is it just me? Sorry

I'm not fussed either - and I'd just finished mopping the floors and was looking forward to some mindless To Buy or Not to Buy :roll::lol: An announcement on the 1 'o' clock news would have done for me.

All the media hype will spoil it.......

It's lovely news :D I adore the Royal family and I bet old Queenie is chuffed to bits for her beloved Grandson :D

I still remember the massive street party that took place on the green outside my house when I was just three years old for the marriage of Charles & Di. I obviously don't have many recollections of the day but I do remember my mum and my nan preparing lots of food :lol: Lots of food and lots of bunting :lol:

I think its lovely, William and Harry seem almost normal compared to most of the Royals.

I was working in a building to the side of St. Paul's when Charles and Diana got married and remember all the fussing going on getting the Cathedral ready. On the day we weren't allowed into work as they had VIPs in to watch the wedding :D