AnnieP

I have a cube delivery date :O)

Sooo...

I'm the only one without a firm date. 8)

Weeks ago they said that they hoped I could have it on the 18th May by courier because I'm off work that day. I havent had any other contact - and I did order it much later than most other people.

But I luuuurv being a naughty boy :D

:o

so am I right in thinking that Eglu cubes are new then - only I noticed the post saying "second person in the world to own one"!

I'm getting a purple one with 5 chooks but not til June 16th, I'm going to be sssssoooooooooo jealous of all you cubists!!! :lol:

Bex

Well, no Cube at the show today :( , but I talked to Els when she popped in to see how I was getting on. They are expecting the first Cube in the office tomorrow; she's hasn't yet seen the full set-up, so couldn't tell me what it is like.

Had a lovely but tiring day, just Rosie and i - we had lots of visitors and 4 families, who I would say will definitely get an eglu, so it was worth it. There was this lad (son of one of the stall holders) aged about 10 who wouldn't leave us alone. He was constantly fussing about with the eglus, annoying the animals and talking over me when I was chatting to punters :roll: he didn't seem to get it when i asked him to go back to his own stall as I was busy, so I went to find his parents and asked whether they would mind keeping him on their own stall. I htink they had been glad to see the back of him, but I was busy and he was sooo annoying!

Well, no Cube at the show today :( , but I talked to Els when she popped in to see how I was getting on. They are expecting the first Cube in the office tomorrow; she's hasn't yet seen the full set-up, so couldn't tell me what it is like.

Oh, I do hope that they get it all in and set up for Monday. I'm off to do the Ardingly show (so anyone in the area do come and say hello :wink: ). I've been really hoping to see a cube there. I could do all the this is how you move it/ clean it/ collect the eggs bit............. after a little bit of on the job training of course :wink:

By the way, did anyone see the advertising pic of the cube in todays Mail on Sunday magazine? Just the same picture as we've all already seen, but I couldn't resist just waving the magazine at hubby and pointing it out to him :roll::roll: . Poor guy, he knows I'm desperate for a cube, but even I know that I can't have one yet :(

Don't even think about selling your Mark 2 Eglu until you have your Cube in your garden. I think 17 May is a bit optimistic for current orders; I will only believe in mine when I actually see it.

It would be quite nice to have both an Eglu and a Cube if you have the room.

Is the price of Mark 2 Eglus coming down on eBay, or do they command as high a price as ever?

Don't even think about selling your Mark 2 Eglu until you have your Cube in your garden. I think 17 May is a bit optimistic for current orders; I will only believe in mine when I actually see it.

You've got a point there Gallina, especially as Omlet didn't have their show cube yet - I understand that it's due this weekend. I guess that they van't get them off the production line quick enough :D

If finances aren't stretched I'd recommend keeping the mark 2 in case you need to isolate a hen, or for introductions when you buy new stock. They ae alos great fro hatching chickies :D:wink:

Hi , So sorry "Lesley Nr. Stratford Upon Avon" - I've only just noticed ur post about coming to see it - of course you can . ( I don't get on the forum very often so I missed ur post) I don't know how this works - can you contact me via e-mail & we can fix a date? Also for antyone else who wants to see a cube . I'm currently in the doghouse with other half - bought a cube instead of decorating the living room!!! Chooks come first! Jenny

I wonder if its because it'll be cheaper for them to deliver them themselves?

So lets get this right: Correct me if I'm wrong:

Tuesday 15th May: Kate purple_eglu3-1.gif

Wednesday 16th May: Jenny, green_eglu3.gif Emma pink_eglu3-2.png

Thursday 17th May: AnnieP, purple_eglu3-1.gif Gallina purple_eglu3-1.gif Dilly

Thursday 24th May: Debs and Dan green_eglu3.gif

Tuesday 29th May: Sheila purple_eglu3-1.gif

Not heard yet: Aunty e ? green_eglu3.gifPaola? What colour are you having? Kaymerkim green_eglu3.gif, Mrs Bertie purple_eglu3-1.gif Sue and the Spice girls: What colour??

Not getting one for being naughty: Jaime red_eglu1.gif:wink:

Who have I missed??? :roll:

I will be ordering a purple one :dance: Once I have got round to selling the car :roll: Great news that you have got a del date Annie :dance::D

So this is what we have so far..

Tuesday 15th May: Kate purple_eglu3-1.gif

Wednesday 16th May: Jenny, green_eglu3.gif Emma pink_eglu3-2.png

Thursday 17th May: AnnieP, purple_eglu3-1.gif Gallina purple_eglu3-1.gif Dilly: Feemcg Orange

Friday 18th May: Jaime red_eglu1.gif

Tuesday 22nd May: Aunty E

Thursday 24th May: Debs and Dan green_eglu3.gif

Tuesday 29th May: Sheila purple_eglu3-1.gif

Not heard yet:Paola? What colour are you having? Kaymerkim green_eglu3.gif, Mrs Bertie purple_eglu3-1.gif Sue and the Spice girls: What colour??

Who have I missed??? :roll:

Edited by Guest

OK, confession time, gave in to the guilt of the big girls being in a wooden house and all the chicks being in eglus (well its hardly fair, they were here first :boohoo: ) and have ordered an orange cube, delivery date (around) the 17th :oops: (purple eglu only appeared on my credit card statement this morning :shameonu: ).

OK, confession time, gave in to the guilt of the big girls being in a wooden house and all the chicks being in eglus (well its hardly fair, they were here first :boohoo: ) and have ordered an orange cube, delivery date (around) the 17th :oops: (purple eglu only appeared on my credit card statement this morning :shameonu: ).

:lol::lol: How long did you manage to keep that a secret?

I looked for the emoticon but could only find the red, green and purple ones. Annie posted them originally she would be the person to ask