welovemarmite

We're all planning walk in runs! PART 3!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hl050

Okay all at long last i have managed to get photos uploaded, couldn't get on with photobucket but if you copy the link above it does work. Hayley bug gave me inspiration :) your run looks great

I hope you can see them, the 3 chooks are my new posh birds all orpington bantums. and as promised a piccie of mother at the opening ceremony :lol:

I must agree this thread has kept me sane whilst i was having WIR troubles but I am sooo pleased now.

wow, that looks amazing!! well done with all the hard work- isnt it a relief when its all finally done with :)

by LottyJ1 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:55 pm

So cool - where did you buy the table and ladder from for the eglu?

:lol::lol: my HB will be so proud he made the tables from incorrectly sized panels that were left over and some random bits of wood and the ladders are just from off cuts of wood, the colours are just me being silly :D my HB has discovered previously unknown carpentry skills during this project,maybe i should suggest he goes into business selling them or maybe not... :wink:

Thanks for all the lovely comments too from everyone :)