bouldercroft

you know you're a crazy chicken lady/guy when....

You feel compelled to purchase anything just because it has a chicken on it, mugs, coasters, tea towels, plates, glass ornaments, chicken wellies, birthday and Christmas cards to non-chicken people (really dont think they appreciate it!) cushions, keyrings, bottles of wine (just because there was a small picture!) doormats, fridge magnets, utensil pot, calendars, oh I could go on and on.......... :lol:

-and when watching the telly saying ooh! look!.. when you spot a chicken( other family members just cannot see the excitement :roll:)

Michelle

You no longer feel embarrassed when a neighbour comes upon you chattering away to the flock :lol:

You are able to have long and serious conversations at the breakfast table about poo/crowing/prospective mates for the flock :D

Your OH comes back with a chicken mag for you 'as a treat' :lol:

When looking to buy a house the first thing you look at in the details on Rightmove is the garden for the chickens!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So true! I've just set up my electric fence area in my new garden! I actually bought this house for the chickens (and kids :wink: )