chickencam

Tickets booked to see Texas :)

We are going to see them at Westonbirt Arboretum on 17th July. I do hope that it will be a lovely summers evening too but maybe that's asking to much :lol:

We wanted to go and see the Beautiful south there a few years ago but couldn't get a babysitter, there are some advantages of having teenagers, although they want to come too so it been a costly exercise, but a good present for OH's birthday on Monday :D

Anyone else got summer outdoor concerts booked yet?

Just the one date announced - thats a shame.

I adore Sharleen Spiteri 8)

Nothing booked for me as yet,but my girls went to see Milton Jones last week & are seeing Jason Manford next week.

There is Reading Festival too of course,which I WILL be going to this year if the Red Hot Chilli Peppers are playing,as they are rumoured to be :P:P:P

We are going to see Scouting for Girls at Westonbirt on 19th June!, I did want to see Erasure too on the 18th, but my OH xmas pressie was booked to see Peter Kay at the LG arena on Firday 17th June and we are stopping ovenight at a hotel there, so had to abort the Saturday night gig :cry:

I went about 3 years ago to see The Feeling there and it absolutely tipped down all evening!!... didnt spoil the fun though we were still dancing away with our pac a macs and wellies, had to get a push out of the car park though! It was a lovely atmosphere there, picnics and families not too crowded pray for a nice evening!!

We are going to see Scouting for Girls at Westonbirt on 19th June!, I did want to see Erasure too on the 18th, but my OH xmas pressie was booked to see Peter Kay at the LG arena on Firday 17th June and we are stopping ovenight at a hotel there, so had to abort the Saturday night gig :cry:

We've got Peter Kay at LG Arena Thursday 16th June and Erasure Sat 18th June at Westobirt, (we saw Paul Weller there last year).

Also got Big Audio Dynamite (25 years anniversary) at Shepherd's Bush Empire 2nd April and Bazza Manilow at London O2 in May.