Purplemaniacs

** The Omlet WIR thread** Please post about it here.

the lady said that they have a new walk in run. She said that it was on the website, has anyone seen it? :?

I can't find it.

She also mentioned the new netting which I knew about but a walk in run :oops:

Will it come in the omlet colours? :lol:

Chrissie

Nothing in the new products, I would be very interested - maybe someone from Omlet land will come along and confirm the details about this......?

I think we have had rumours of an omlet WIR before, is was it just wishful thinking on our part. Either way, I'd be very interested to hear about a WIR for a Cube, omlet !!!!!! :whistle:

Anyone at Omlet? Can you confirm this and give us all some details, it looks like it would be well received (depending on the cost of course). :?:

It is true ..... I have just had an email confirming the new run will be on the Omlet site tomorrow pm!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

'Great news! You are the first customer to know that we will be launching our new Walk In Run tomorrow afternoon. It will be  made of the same material as our runs and will be green. Keep an eye out on our website tomorrow for more information and prices.' :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Fantastic, i'm just praying for a reasonable price :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Hope springs eternal - I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised however the realist in me says it will be way to expensive or to small. Can't imagine it is going to be cheap - Omlet stuff never is.

Wow, how exciting!!!! I've got the Cube (still in pieces in the garage), just need the WIR to go with it, only question is, how much will it be (a lot, I imagine) and how big will it be, we'll just have to wait and see, very exciting though (how sad is that :roll: )

Oooh, intriguing. Was going to buy another extension for our Cube but think I'll hold off. I've probably already spent the equivalent money on extensions! :lol:

oooooooooo that will be interesting! I think I prefer welded mesh apposed to the green omlet bars because you can see the chickens better with mesh ;) But I suppose for people with lots of foxes, it will be a much better (yet expensive) alternative to a normal one :)

Thats interesting, I was beginning to think I had dreamt the conversation, although the lady said it had been on the website for a week.

Good job OH heard it too or I would have thought I was going completely mad :shock::oops::shock:

Chrissie

i love the idea but i cant really take a second mortgage for a run lol

i cant picture how it will be ,the only vision i have is the fencing around my old school lol

i hope its not quite cheap now as ive just ordered a extion for my WIR to almost double the size

Can't see it in the shop yet but I love the idea of it. Like eveyone has said probably way too expensive for me. I have so many extensions it would be good if omlet offered a part exchange scheme. :whistle: Here's hoping :pray:

First impression - very good! I'm still curious about its stability though. If they have them on display at Omlet HQ I might be tempted to pop up there and have a look and feel.

I'm actually quite impressed and I guess you have the advantage of it being more portable than a wood one. Not that I need one...

What do we think to the price? I've not got a WIR so don't have a clue. I guess these are smaller than many tho I see you can extend, and they don't have kickboards/solid roof so I assume that would be extra work (and I'm not keen on seeing any more tarp in my garden!) I'm also slightly hesitant about stability after the recent gales.

I think it's great :dance: For someone on their own whose DIY is limited this will be a lifesaver for me as I will probably have to move at the end of the year. Although I will take my WIRs with me it would be impossible to get them taken down and put up on the same day. It will be great not to have to have the girls safety to worry about and I'm sure like all Omlet stuff will be easy to sell again :D