Purplemaniacs

** The Omlet WIR thread** Please post about it here.

It is true ..... I have just had an email confirming the new run will be on the Omlet site tomorrow pm!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

'Great news! You are the first customer to know that we will be launching our new Walk In Run tomorrow afternoon. It will be  made of the same material as our runs and will be green. Keep an eye out on our website tomorrow for more information and prices.' :clap::clap::clap::clap:

oooooooooo that will be interesting! I think I prefer welded mesh apposed to the green omlet bars because you can see the chickens better with mesh ;) But I suppose for people with lots of foxes, it will be a much better (yet expensive) alternative to a normal one :)

What do we think to the price? I've not got a WIR so don't have a clue. I guess these are smaller than many tho I see you can extend, and they don't have kickboards/solid roof so I assume that would be extra work (and I'm not keen on seeing any more tarp in my garden!) I'm also slightly hesitant about stability after the recent gales.

I think it's great :dance: For someone on their own whose DIY is limited this will be a lifesaver for me as I will probably have to move at the end of the year. Although I will take my WIRs with me it would be impossible to get them taken down and put up on the same day. It will be great not to have to have the girls safety to worry about and I'm sure like all Omlet stuff will be easy to sell again :D