Purplemaniacs

** The Omlet WIR thread** Please post about it here.

Yes! Got ours delivered to my work this morning. 2 huge boxes which both looked bigger than my actual car :shock:. After taking all the bits out of the boxes though, it actually fit fairly comfortably into the back of my ford fiesta, so managed to get it all home without too much trouble in the end.

However, due to a minor hiccup the instructions are being sent separately and haven't arrived yet. Being a typical man though, I'm not planning to let that hold me back! So wish me luck making it up as I go along if they don't turn up tomorrow :lol:

Will be taking plenty of photos and compiling my impressions once I figure it all out - watch this space.

Will be taking plenty of photos and compiling my impressions once I figure it all out - watch this space.

Woohoo! Really want to see pics of it :D We have an Amber Lee and Goldline too - lovely girls 8)

8)

Good luck putting it together :D

The instructions may be on the Omlet website, or emailable if you asked :)

Really looking forward to hearing how it goes as we do intend to order one at Easter when the weather has improved for constructing it to replace our Eglu Classic and run for our two girls.