auntielizzie

Obtaining Flubenvet layers pellets

Has anyone recently brought the Flubenvet layers pellets from Marriages? I am having trouble contacting them. Maybe they aren't open at weekends but I have tried to ring several times the number on the website with no response. I have also emailed but as yet no reply.

Perhaps someone has recently been in touch with them and could advise me how to do the same. Thanks.

Just been on the SPR site to order a 10kg sack of the Flubenvet pellets. The pellets cost £5.90 but it will cost £10.50 to get them delivered up here :shock: I live on the the UK mainland, I do not have to catch a ferry to visit my family down South, I can drive as there is no sea to cross, so why am I classed as living on a Scottish Isle :? Sorry, a bit of a rant there :oops: but it does make me cross :oops:

And Breathe :)

Do Marriages have a site to order on line? or do you have to phone them? Maybe their postage charges are not so steep.

I asked for the Marriages Flubenvet layers pellets at the pet store and the owner said that they weren't allowed to stock them until they were "qualified" to do so. The qualification was akin to being a vet prescribing drugs. Odd that we can order them over the phone but the pet shop can't sell them.

I live just outside Chelmsford, where Marriages are based,and when I went to them to get some I was told they do not open at weekends. I just called them and reserved a 10kg bag and picked it up a few days later.

I know this isn't possible for a lot of people but if you live drive-able distance from Chelmsford it's worth doing.

I asked for the Marriages Flubenvet layers pellets at the pet store and the owner said that they weren't allowed to stock them until they were "qualified" to do so. The qualification was akin to being a vet prescribing drugs. Odd that we can order them over the phone but the pet shop can't sell them.

They may only be sold by a licensed outlet; it costs a couple of grand and takes 4 days to get the licence, which is why not many outlets stock either Flubenvet or the medicated pellets. It is not a prescription product, but needs to be sold by a qualified individual who should ask you various questions before you can purchase it.