Like your avatar craftyhunnypie :D Mikey asked to see the pics this morning and I dicovered all of kate's pics which was great. Missed the first batch yesterday in my haste :oops::roll:

Anyway he thought it was fantastic, we're both excited and keep looking at the pics. :D8)

BBx

Johannes came just before 10am, and I am now the proud owner of the fifth Cube in the world (yes, I asked what number it was). It took him about an hour and a half to set it up.

I put the two new chickens in the old run to settle down quietly: I won't be fussing around that area like I will around the Cube. They are so small, and don't look a bit like the original pair of Omlet hens that I had. I am ashamed to say that I am far more interested in the Cube than I am with my new hens (but they probably like it that way, and I will have time to introduce myself later).

I put my three existing chickens in the Cube run to see what they made of it. They are scrabbling round excitedly in the soil, but they haven't noticed the Cube or the ladder yet. I despair.

Pictures will follow. It is absolutely wonderful. It is huge, and yet doesn't take up much room on the ground. Being able to walk all around it, however, is very desirable, so in that sense it needs a wider area.

2 and a half hours to go! Christian, you are very welcome to come over! (Due to arrive at 2.30).

Bit of a muck up on our part: We were originally told morning delivery. OH took the morning off work, and got home yesterday to a message saying 2.30 delivery, so OH has to go back to work for this afternoon and I went into a headless spin and tantrums saying "we'll never get it etc". :roll:

Anyway, my VERY kind headteacher has offered to have my class from 2.15 onwards, so I can bomb home and take delivery.

I'm bouncing up and down here........ :D:D:D

Oh ok Annie. I'll come over then. If I have to!

:wink:

What a chore Christian. That Annie really pushes her luck doesn't she :wink: :wink:

Can I come too....can I, can I, can I, can I ???

I'm very :mrgreen: about all these new cubes being delivered. I must keep reminding myself what a wonderful Eglu I still have! :lol:

Hi Steve, congratulations - a new forum member getting a new cube today - very exciting.

Exciting indeed... I've just had the "I'm running late" phone call... so about 40 minutes to go now !

I'll put some pictures up in the gallery later this afternoon.

Steve