patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

I keep getting tingling in my finger and the edge of my little finger on my left. After using Dr Google, it seems I may have trapped my ulnar nerve! One of the causes is sleeping with the arm of the affected fingers bent. Which I do, left arm bent under my pillow. Not going to be able to sleep like that again :(

I get that sometimes, always wondered why, thanks for the info :D I get dead arms quite often in bed

DD1 has just left for a day at Ascot so my fingers will be crossed that it doesn't rain too much this afternoon :pray: poor girl works so hard and hardly ever has a day out and when she does the blooming british weather lets her down. :roll:

OH & I were approved as Foster Carers this week :) We're going to start with Shared Care and see how it goes before I give up work to do full time Fostering. :)

OH & I were approved as Foster Carers this week :) We're going to start with Shared Care and see how it goes before I give up work to do full time Fostering. :)

what a fabulous thing to do - much respect for that.

Well done you. I wouldn't call this a 'little fact & thing' though - it deserves a thread all of it's own :D I have massive admiration for people like you that put themselves forward for fostering. I wish you all the very best of luck. I have a friend that fosters she had quite a job to get approved though it isn't easy. Well done :clap:

Well done to you and your OH, that's such an amazing thing to do! :D

I have a family friend that fosters and they say that it is so rewarding.

I have a house full of teenage girls :shock: My eldest daughter Daisy will be 14 on Wednesday. She decided she wanted a party at home for all of her friends. They're all on the Wii playing Just Dance and it's very very noisy! We've had pizza delivered and the chocolate fountain is flowing. I feel a bit sick now :lol:

Saw this in the 'Focus' magazine:

"Anything invented before your 15th birthday is the order of nature. That's how it should be. Anything invented between your 15th and 35th birthday is new and exciting, and you might get a career there. Anything invented after that day, however, is against nature and should be prohibited."

Douglas Adams

I got my mother a mobile phone for Xmas it’s a basic pay as you go. She takes it everywhere with her. The problem is she has it switched off. :doh::doh::doh: My Dad has convinced her they charge her if it’s on, this is from a man who cannot use a sky remote, microwave or washer.

It driving me mad :wall::wall:

Sage

rant over

I got my mother a mobile phone for Xmas it’s a basic pay as you go. She takes it everywhere with her. The problem is she has it switched off. :doh::doh::doh: My Dad has convinced her they charge her if it’s on, this is from a man who cannot use a sky remote, microwave or washer.

It driving me mad :wall::wall:

Sage

rant over

:lol::lol:

At least she takes it with her ... my Mum has a mobile, even knows how to use it, but always leaves it at home (I think in case she loses it) :wall::wall::wall: Parents, who'd 'ave em!

I was starting tho think all shops only sold 2020 size batteries (you know, the flat disc ones) until I had a sudden *doh* moment in Te$co yesterday when I realised I was in fact looking at the use by date :oops: Unfortunately my hubby was with me to witness this *doh* moment :oops: