Jump to content

What Is The Correct Name For.......

Recommended Posts

The wooden pegs with a length of twine or string used to mark a straight line in a vegetable bed?


I need to either make one or buy one judging by my wavy rows of leeks. The name of this piece of equipment escapes me and it has been driving me crazy all afternoon. It must be my age :oops:


Thank you :D


Oh, and if any one knows where I can buy one I would be very grateful :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...