Cheeky Chooky

Who laid that?!!

Aaaaargh. Ok, I have just bought one. And I hereby vow to NEVER EVER look at any more of Cheeky Chooky's photos EVER AGAIN. First the omlet WIR, now this. :shock:

I am the perfect consumer :roll:

:lol: Love it! :lol:

I'm not convinced about the one on Amazon :notalk: They've pinched most of the pics from the pEi Pod website and they've only got one to sell? :think: I'm going to get in touch with pEi Pod to check it out...and if it is real deal, I'm gonna shout until I get some money back! :wink:

Aaaaargh. Ok, I have just bought one. And I hereby vow to NEVER EVER look at any more of Cheeky Chooky's photos EVER AGAIN. First the omlet WIR, now this. :shock:

I am the perfect consumer :roll:

Superkitty, your resistance was feeble :shameonu:

I am fighting the urge... :whistle:

That looks really 8) and actually the Amazon price is not so bad. It's quite tempting.

Do click on the Amazon link and read the description, though - hilarious.

I'm not sure about why it would 'filter second-hand smoke' with a blooming great hole in the front, and I am completely baffled by 'wedding house'! :?

brilliant! 'to pet a healthy place to live rest' indeed!

Gosh you lot are really naughty. :!::!:

I have my wool quilt which was recommended to me by my rheumi cons,before the thread started,

I have the wool pillows you lot !!!! showed me exsisted, but are really comfy and i do sleep better for them . :|

I have a Dutch ladies bicycle so was not drawn into the Dawes or Pashley ladies bicycle , i like mine. :D

I like my Kenwood mixer so don't need to consider any others,

I like my coffee machine very very much.

But this is just pure temptation and it is """" Lent """" and i am afraid i will have to do some self denial, even if amazon is cheaper . :(

Gosh i have to endure this until Easter, and i really would like one... How could you do this to me !!!

At this rate i will have to stay off line until Easter.....But Mothers day is in a couple of weeks........

I shouldn't have read this thread 8):lol: It looks so perfectly squeaky clean with your lovely little girls examining it :D

I WANT ONE :!: A pink one. In reality, sadly I can't afford one, but if someone were to buy me one I would be very very happy :D Time to drop some heavy hints me thinks :lol:

Why oh why oh why oh why did I click on the link?...I saw the photo, I could have just backed away then......but no... I had to just had to keep clicking those buttons...Now I seriously want one for the cat to sleep in never mind the chooks....oooooh....might have to get OH to put the credit cards under his pillow again!! :D

Knock at the door a few mins ago and look what was on the door step

P1030821-1.jpg

Hubby thinks the cats might like it first before it gets to the hens

Margaret - it's a US site but they distribute from the UK - I ordered it Saturday and it arrived today - very speedy service. Its well made very sturdy and as it a plastic type material it'll be easy to keep clean.

Well the peeps at pEi Pod said they were unaware of the Amazon Seller and couldn't guarantee authenticity of the product...I guess they'll be looking into it now but anyway...I asked them to refund the price difference between the two, which they did immediately :clap: so I'm a happy chicken Mummy :dance: and I didn't have to shout at all :lol: