The Dogmother

Very large, spotty rabbit

:lol: Ah bless, she has the rather embarrassed look that Cookie had when I took her photo when she had tinsel round her neck. :wink::lol:

Aww, she's gorgeous with or without her ears :lol: .

:lol: Ah bless, she has the rather embarrassed look that Cookie had when I took her photo when she had tinsel round her neck. :wink::lol:

I'm also thinking of Riley's look of disgust at the tinsel deeleyboppers I put on him :lol: .

Drifter's so lovely with or without the ears. She's grown up into such a pretty dog and looks more lurchery and less dally now barr the spots.

Who'd have a spotty dog, eh? :lol:

You would!

Ruby has invisible spots... they come out when she's wet like those furby things or whatever they are called that go mad when wet.

That was it! :D

She was useful last night with her barking at the doorbell; I had two builder sorts round to look at the fencing (got their number from the paper) they didn't look too trustworthy so I directed them through the side gate and took her out with me, holding onto her collar. She proceeded to give them evils and one asked me if she'd bite; I said 'not unless you do anything you shouldn't', he replied that she didn't look to big and frightening so I said 'you ought to see her brother inside'... little do they know that Cyrus is a big cissy :roll:

Good guard dog 8)