Leanne

chickens on tv!

hi Lesley, I've no idea! there's no little 'R' after the listing in the TV mag but thats no guarantee. I guess you'd know within a minute or two if you've seen it before. I'm pretty sure i havent so i'll set the video just in case!

Leanne

Betty GNR

Roobs PP

(green eglu)

Yes, that's the one which was on BBC4 at Christmas. It's rather odd because it features American chicken owners and we all know how quaint they can be - there's a lady with a pet bantam she treats like a child - it even wears the much talked about chicken diapers Lesley enlightened us about last year!

Saying that, it's an interesting programme but it did make my 11 year old cry when he saw the battery hens so be warned faint-hearted people.

Ooooh, Galaxy, my favourite! Can I come too? Perhaps we should have a virtual chocolate eating party tonight along with some of Sheila's virtual hot chocolate??!!

Hey if you are all bringing chocolate everyone can come! :lol:

Okay so I like chocolate ALOT and also my 5 month old kitten does to!! Everytime I open the wrapper she runs over for an ickle bit. :D

Sammi

-x- :wink:

If it's choclolate count me in. On a slightly serious note please don't feed it to the kittens, I doubt they'd eat it but I read some where that it can be poisonous to cats.

By the way did you know that it is also slightly toxic for humans and for those who need to know the leathal dose is 22lbs, what a way to go :lol::lol:

Okay Lesly perhaps you can build up immunity :lol: As for keeping cats off things , how good are you at herding mist! They are supposed to dislike Citrus but I find umless you blanket an area in orange peel they find a way round most deterants. Spraying with water whenthey don't see you coming can out them off a place but you have to be sneaky and quick to creep up on a cat :wink:

WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!!!!!

OK, I have keys to the shop, 8) so, we have Green & Black's for Lesley, :) plenty of milk choc. Fair Trade Divine, :D 5 types from Oxfam range & some almond white. :D

Could someone bring Cadbury's milk choc, fruit/nut & whole nut just in case?

TV on...let the CHOC party begin :D:lol: