Sheilaz

GET WELL SOON!!!!

Trust me, I used to be a nurse :wink: (years ago and I've forgotten everything I ever learned but don't let that put you off!!)

Mmmm, okay Kate I trust you :!::!::shock:

So, let me get this right, I started off on Tuesday night with being horrible sick and now I have bad throat and start of ear infection :?::roll: Great. I also have a tight chest and starting to get a cough. Think I should just go to Vets and be put down!

Sammi

:roll: Sammi ... now be sensible. :evil: . I would love to come .. but as I remember from my Grandpa's funeral, in Bury St Edmunds, its a bit of a nightmare drive, and a good few hours too. :wink: Not much use then till 10pm, when the chooks would have gone to bed anyway, and the hot water bottle would have been thrown out the bed (like the dummy out the cot :!: ).

Still .. get it sorted .... NOW WOULD BE GOOD!!!!!.

Aunty Sarah

:roll: Sammi ... now be sensible. :evil: . I would love to come .. but as I remember from my Grandpa's funeral, in Bury St Edmunds, its a bit of a nightmare drive, and a good few hours too. :wink: Not much use then till 10pm, when the chooks would have gone to bed anyway, and the hot water bottle would have been thrown out the bed (like the dummy out the cot :!: ).

Still .. get it sorted .... NOW WOULD BE GOOD!!!!!.

Aunty Sarah

Okay Aunty Sarah, I'll see how it goes! Because of all the snow the doctors have all gone early, apart from one who is fully booked. So it will be tomorrow at the earliest now.

Hey 10pm is fine, we could have a P.j party! :lol: No? Okay, I will wrap up and brave the cold in 10 mins or so. :roll:

Sammi

-x-

:) SAMMI :)

So sorry you're poorly...if I was nearer I'd be straight round to do my Florence Nightingale act...

as I'm not near, I shall send you

:):) A BIG FORUM HUG MY DARLING! :):)

Of course Sarah is right but do report back to us whether you've seen doc. or not,

Love & best wishes

By the way, I love all the clever hugs & smilies that the clever peeps Have done...certainly made me smile :)

However, I have temporarily changed my signature in your honour :idea:

Got the kettle on...would anyone else like one..Sarah, Lesley?

And hope Kate is not shaken up after fall

I can't read all these threads quickly enough to catch up :!:

GET WELL SOON EVERYONE!

Evening!

Well I have been asleep for most of today, because sleeping the whole of Wednesday and Thursday and half of Friday was clearly not enough. :roll:

Hubby is still away, I'll have you know. And I'm far to poorly for "discussing" the weeks events! :shock: That will have to wait till at least... Monday :!::twisted:

His flight is tonight, spoke to him from the airport. So he will be landing around 7am tomorrow morning. :mrgreen: YAY :!: Oh, can't wait, feels like he has been gone forever. I think I will just about manage to pick him up from the train station, as it's not far.

And I did manage to eat today, I had soup with my bread and butter. Don't feel sick anymore which is always a bonus. :D But still not wanting chocolate. :?

A big friendly hug to everyone who has sent kind regards to me and for being as mad as me and making me laugh, you have really helped me get through a week on my own. :D:wink:

Big thank you's

Sammi

-x- :mrgreen: