Sheilaz

GET WELL SOON!!!!

Hi Sammi glad you are feeling better I missed the party too as I had a rare weekend off but I did pick up on something for you. There appears to be a chocolate beer I guess that is one for you - when you are feeling 100% again

I remember when you could get all these flavoured vodka shots .. like Mars Bar, Refreshers, Bounty, etc, they were quite good, but don't know if I fancy Choc beer :wink: .

Hope ur better Sammi

Trish ... on the day of my 20th birthday, I was shopping in Glasgow,and got asked whether I would be a taster for a brewery in a hotel ... there and then 8) . Being a student at the time .. thought hey, I can do this, just get a later train back to Paisley, and student digs. :wink: . Not too sure HOW I got back that evening ...the tasting was for Tenants brewery, an dconsisted of lager and stout. I remeber preferring the stouts at the time :shock: . But now don't drink anything lager/beer related ... just grape :lol: .

Thank you, you lovely lot. I missed you all!

I'm back now but it was a humdinger this time. I haven't had one as bad as that for a couple of years and had no super tablets from the doctor to help this time! It's taken 2 days to stop hurting this time but it's nice to be back and haven't you all been busy typing! I thought I hadn't got much to catch up on but there's heaps!! Lovely :D:D !

Thanks for the get well wishes - they helped heaps :wink: