At the risk of being a total thickie - I downloaded this a couple of months ago and have just gone to save it again for 2008 but it only covers June onwards.

Is there a version for the new year (pretty please :pray: ) or do I need to copy and paste in more worksheets to create Jan-May.

Thanks

Jo

Hi Karl and Andy,

What a super idea! New to all this and just had my first egg so very keen to use your chart but it's only from June to December. I copied the sheets to make up the rest of the year but I can't change the headings (the month names etc) because they are protected. Help?

Definitely put me down for any updates!

By the by, has anyone else noticed that the clock is wrong? It's still on British Summertime! I wish!!!

Lisa :)

Hi Waders. You have to go to your profile at the top of the page to change your clock in teh settings. Its so people from all around the world can have the time on this website set according to their actual time. But I don't blame you for still wanting to be in BST :wink:

Annie said

You have to go to your profile at the top of the page to change your clock in the settings. Its so people from all around the world can have the time on this website set according to their actual time. But I don't blame you for still wanting to be in BST

Thanks Annie, I will have a go at that. I really shouldn't jump in with both feet but RTFM which is what I'm always telling OH to do!!

It's a steep learning curve, all this chicken stuff and technology!! I don't know where I find the time for housework!

Lisa :P

I was keen to get an updated one too but don't know where Starboyhull's gone :? . So I pinched his one and have created an updated version. If you like I can send you it if you PM me your email address. If you're a whizz on Excel you can alter it for your own number of hens (but if you'd like me to do it, just say - it'll just take a bit longer to get it to you ... you do have quite a few feathered friends :wink: ).

It's quite an old link now but I did manage to open it with Excel.

I have an updated version (for 2008) which I'm happy to email to you. If you would rather wait and get a 2009 version I'll get onto that for myself soon and can let you have a copy when it's finished (it's only the name of each page that needs changing!)

How many hens do you have? I do have various versions (first page only) which people can adapt.

Disclaimer! : I seem to remember my Excel calculations didn't quite work properly on one month and I've never sorted it out. May get round to it this year :roll: .

Has anyone got an Egg tally for 2009 for 7+ hens? :roll:

I have the old end of 08 one, but as I have 6?7 darlings laying needed to do two. Would be grateful if someone has a copy of a 09 with facility for 7 or more hens. Still investigating the whose egg belongs to who on the final pair though. :?

Many Thanks :pray: