Brilliant - I get my girls mid October and am already excited about preparing the s-sheet ready for our first egg!

Thanks,

Merlotti x

Hi - have just come to adding January's weights to s sheet but having downloaded link from first thread, I only seem to have sheest for June onwards and as the sheet is protected, can't change dates, etc. Any chance of sending me a new version? Thanks, Merlotti

yes, pm me your email address and I'll send you a blank one. I'm afraid the Omlet site doesn't allow attachments to be sent via p.m.'s

THANK YOU, i just made my own because i was bored!! Great idea!! :clap::clap::clap:

Now my chickens MUST feel the need to lay their first eggs! !egg!:pray::pray::pray:!egg!!egg!!egg!:pray::pray::pray:

Tehehe Now im going to have to make it super techy and seem awesome!

What a fabulous idea, I shall go and make one myself too. I weigh all my eggs everyday anyway so keeping a record is the logical next step. I love charts so I'm super-nurdy.

We had our first egg today and is very tiny, so my hubby suggested that I should create a chart to keep records, but I thought is just beyond silly, but now I see that there are people who do it. Brilliant :D

Yes, I am one of those who are 'beyond silly' but it's quite fun really - if your a bit sad like me :lol:

Yes, I am one of those who are 'beyond silly' but it's quite fun really - if your a bit sad like me :lol:

I'm quite sad on so many levels, making excel charts before buying almost anything to compare pros and cons ;)

how is this tally works? where could I find one? maybe I'll join to the sad group after all :D