Roselady

On holiday and missing our girls..

Not posted for a while and we're currently on holiday in Crete nearly at the end of 2 weeks. 8)

Missing our girls loads and can't wait to see them now :D hubby and me have even been looking at the pics of them on our phones - how sad are we?! :lol:

Since finding out we had free wifi here I've been logging onto the forum everyday :shock:

We're home on tue night and hopefully our girls will start laying soon :)

We are currently in Sorrento and Rosie and Hendrix are on their hols too - in South Croydon! I too have been logging in everyday - to do the quiz and have a mooch around - it gives me an excuse to get out of the sun for a bit! Mind you - it is raining this afternoon - but it was so much cooler for our trip round Herculaneum this morning. We were in Pompei a couple of days ago and it was just TOO hot. :boohoo:

We are currently in Sorrento and Rosie and Hendrix are on their hols too - in South Croydon! I too have been logging in everyday - to do the quiz and have a mooch around - it gives me an excuse to get out of the sun for a bit! Mind you - it is raining this afternoon - but it was so much cooler for our trip round Herculaneum this morning. We were in Pompei a couple of days ago and it was just TOO hot. :boohoo:

Pearls007...I am very jealous! :mrgreen: We just love Sorrento!!! :D