ag4111

Hi I'm a newbie

I was normal, with a good career, pleasant personality and able to make a nice cup of tea.

Then I was taken over by the Omlet side and became the grimreaper, keeper of chooks and bees, standing outside in the cold for hours making funny sounds in the back of my thorat in an attempt to have a conversation with the girls.

This was followed by hours of reading about hens on the computer till my eyes turned red.

HELP! :wink:

I think he's been off somewhere with Sarah! - it's the chardonnay again
Lesley, I will have to take you to court for slander if these comments keep appearing :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then I was taken over by the Omlet side and became the grimreaper, keeper of chooks and bees,
See everyone, as I posted else where ... he knows all about the Birds and Bees :roll::lol:

Blackrat, I think you sound just perfect for this forum - you're already as batty about the hens as the rest of us are. I'm sure we all stand outside talking to our girls - I've been caught by my neighbour saying good night to them several times already.

Definitely "Normal" by chicken keeping standards :wink::D !