Reikiranf

Omleteers fit for 2013

I know what you mean Cooks :D I've just booked a really cheap holiday for the end of April so I'm looking forward to that and hoping that there are sales on before I go, as I think I may need some new swimwear.

I did a different Biggest loser workout on Monday, it was great at the time but boy did I ache that night and for the next 3 days :oops: So I know it's good for toning! Other than making sure I did at least 10,000 steps a day I haven't done any exercise other than walking since then.

What have you all been up to this week?

I know what you mean Cooks :D

I am glad someone understands :lol: most think I am mad. They are telling me at work I am disappearing before their eyes.. :roll: hardly! :lol: I have a lot more... reserve weight... yet.

This week has been slower but then I did lose more last week so I can't be greedy :wink: as long as I am on target for my operation date.

Nothing wrong with a treat now and again, shame that now and again is a few times a day in my house :oops: Still as long as I stick to my calorie allowance it's not a problem.

I've done my Zumba toning workout this morning and I'm planning on walking to the dentist time permitting, it's a beautiful sunny day here but a tad on the chilly side.

Poor you Patricia :( I had it a few years ago, thankfully it was mild and I found that Apple cider vinegar rubbed onto the rash really helped the rash and the itching!

Take it easy though, although I wasn't bad when I had the rash I was terribly tired and had after pain for quite a few months.